Top 10 Couples That Must Be In Love

 

10. Honey, Hold Still

true_love_6
Honey, like we discussed, you need to keep very still. Internal monologue: “If I “accidentally” hit her, could I get away with it? After all, she agreed to it, she knew the risks.”

9. That’s Some Strong Tape

true_love_9
And that was the last time she refused to make him a sandwich. It was also the day John became a millionaire as he invented the world’s strongest tape.

8. Shhh! Just Close Your Eyes, Love

true_love_7
The woman is closing her eyes as she is in love. Her husband on the other hand is closing his eyes as he’s about to let rip to the dirtiest and smelliest fart he’s ever done.

7. God! I Don’t wish for an Album Show Every Day!

true_love_8
That awkward moment when you like to take your daily morning walk in the country and God likes to show you an album from the heavens.

6. Dem Rabbits

true_love_1
“Honey, if you love me, you will agree to have a picture with the rabbits and I. Come on! Smile, like we discussed! Wait until we get home! I thought you loved me?”

5. Pick Any Cereal You Want

true_love_2
“Come on, babe, it will be fun. My boss says it’s OK. And… I will buy you any box of cereal you want afterwards. Captain Crunch you say? OK, only the best for my wife!”

4. LOL, You’re Spider-man. I Thought You Were

true_love_3
That awkward moment when you finally admit to your wife that you’re Spider-man for her to turn around and tell you she already knew.

3. I’m Slim Shady, Yes I’m The real Shady

true_love_5
So that’s what Eminem does on his days off. He has photo shoots with his wife.  “Honey! Why did you say you needed to have a topless picture again?”

2. I Told God I Would Love Him No Matter What

true_love_4
Blink once if you are held against your own will. What? He’s your brother and you’re having a ball of a time? We josh. It’s not our fault we are sad and lonely and picking on happy couples makes us feel better.

1. My Mom said I Should have Married John

true_love_10
“Honey, are you sure the sand and water wont ruin my dress? After all, it’s a rental you know” 2 hours later… “I knew it, Marvin! Dress = ruin! God I hate you so much. I knew I should have married John.” “What was that, Babe?” “Nothing, it doesn’t matter!”
Top 10 Couples That Must Be In Love Top 10 Couples That Must Be In Love Reviewed by Unknown on 12:25 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.