Top 10 Panoramic Photos Gone Wrong

 

10. That’s It! Hold That Pose! Mmmmmm!

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-1
Oh yeah! just like that! That’s how we discussed it earlier. I’ve already said, she won’t be coming in today. I will be your teacher today. Mmmmm

9. What? Don’t Act Like You’ve Never Seen A Third Hand

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-2
What are you talking about? What this? I’ve had this from birth. Don’t tell me you haven’t got a third hand?

8. What? You’ve Never Seen A Guy Picking Leaves Before

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-3
“Bro, do we have a problem here? Just casually picking up ma leaves and I get harassed!”

7. I Call This One Waaaaaaa

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-4
“Waaaaaa! Yup! this is the Facebook default picture I was after! I’mma gonna get all the fine ladies now! Waaaaaaaaa!”

6. Cat Translation: “What The Actual F**K!”

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-5
Cat translation: “John, are you seeing this! What the hell is that human doing? I told you we should have killed it when we had the chance.”

5. Oh Yeah, Just Like That

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-6
“Oh yeah! I’m glad we are alone and there’s no chance of anyone walking in on us. If only I could one day reveal my true form.”

4. Le Finger

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-7
“Babe, check this out…” *quickly pulls finger back* “What, honey!” “Never mind heehee.” Whispers: “He will never know.”

3. Oh, Hi There! What’s That You’ve Got?

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-8
“Oh my god! can we be friends? Yes, we can be the bestest of friends! Do you like chocolate? How about me? I like me! I also like you! You’re pretty!”

2.And They Said I Couldn’t Do It

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-9
“They said I was unable to climb this rock! Now look who’s climbed this bitch! They also said I shouldn’t physically be alive. ”

1. Mom! Get Out!

panoramic-fails-of-all-time-10
“Oh my god, mom! Don’t you ever knock? By the way… this isn’t what it looks like.”
Top 10 Panoramic Photos Gone Wrong Top 10 Panoramic Photos Gone Wrong Reviewed by Unknown on 12:21 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.